Do You Have A Pain in the Ass?
Check Out These 7Plus TIPS if you do !
Indoor cycling, often plainly referred to as spinning, has grown to become one of the best and most popular ways for people to workout to lose weight, get in shape and to stay fit. This is a form of one of the best cardiovascular exercise that is both energizing and fun when done right or boring and fruitless when the exercises are done wrong or the wrong equipment is used. Spinning offers a wide variety of options that makes it very easy to get addicted and even turn it into a way of life, not just your best exercise.
More Info 5
The Best Spinning Bike Has a Gel Seat So No Pain in the Ass
Is Finding the best spin bike workouts Important?
Talia, an avid reader of my posts who works at a kindergarten, recently emailed me thanking me for an informative article that I apparently authored introducing the idea of spinning as an alternative to jogging and cycling. She pointed out that she had problems sticking to schedule or finding the perfect balance between exercising and having fun, and being a kindergarten teacher, it was important for her to be her best and stay fit but still show up energetic and vibrant to attend to the kids every day.
Although she could not find which specific article ‘sorted her out’ (I have written many), she was full of praise for the life fitness spinning bikes, saying that the spinning workouts have been more beneficial than an actual best spin bike she used to ride because she says “you can forget as you spin that you are exercising” in her words.
What is a spin bike?
While spinning is touted as one of the best, most fantastic cardiovascular exercises to burn calories, tone the muscles and stay fit, the best benefits come when one finds the best spin bike that is flawlessly designed to offer low impact workouts that do not leave your buttocks, hamstrings, back or thighs tired and sore.
What is the best spin bike for home use?
There are hundreds of different spin bikes out there, finding the ideal quality and best spin bike to exercise on is important, whether you are buying a spin bike to use at home or are just looking for a spinning class with the best commercial spin bikes you will be comfortable exercising on. This post focuses on providing you with tips on which is the best spin bike to buy based on quite a number of spinning bikes reviews to make you understand all the difference between walking out of the gym in one piece or crawling out of there and writhing in pain.
Types of Exercise Spin Bikes
Before you start shopping for the suitable or best spin bike for you, it is imperative that you set your fitness goals so as to know what to expect from the workout. Setting goals or objectives should then help you find the best spin bikes that is most suitable to deliver the physical challenges your body requires. Before we get to the features of the best spin bike out there, you should know the three major types of exercising bikes.
i) Recumbent bikes: The recumbent bikes features are an aerodynamic design, steering and a raised riding position. These spin exercising bikes enables the rider to pedal more comfortably and can be used even by people with back and knee injuries with minimal risks of re-injury.
ii) Upright bike: If you have used a stationary bike, chances are that you used an upright bike because it is the most popular. This bike is designed just like an actual bike, with a raised riding position that forces the rider to lean forward and grasp the handle bars and it has a freewheel unit at the bottom.
iii) Spin bike: Also called training bicycle, a spin bike is also designed like an actual bicycle, with handlebars that the rider has to lean forward to reach. Although the configuration is a lot like that of an upright bike, the spin bike provides the closest riding experience to that of an outdoors bike and even features in-routine resistance adjuster. The spin bike is powered by a heavy weighted flywheel that the pedals turn, and can keep rotating even when pedaling pauses, thereby providing a more consistent and ‘realistic cycling’ workout.
Choosing the best spin bike to buy
Most people often ask in spinning bike reviews consumer reports, what is the best spin bike for home use or what is the best spin bike for short people? Which one should tall people buy? Which types are best for men or women? My answer is always the same – when it comes to spin bikes, there is only the best, and that is one with a range of features covered below.
- It must have a highly adjustable resistance to make it easy to pace your workouts and challenge yourself during workouts. This is what makes spin bikes different from traditional exercising bikes.
- A spin bike can be either belt driven or chain driven. Both of these bikes are incredibly reliable, but in the long run a belt driven bike requires less maintenance as it does not require lubrication.
What are the features of the best commercial spin bike?
- The spin bike’s flywheel has to be of the right size, often between 20 and 30kg depending on the model. The larger the wheel, the greater the maximum resistance, hence the further you can push your workout intensity.
- The design and make of the spin bike’s frame is very important. When you read a comprehensive spinning bikes buying guide, you will discover that best exercise bikes with sturdy frames capable of supporting heavier weights are most common but a little costlier.
- The type of crank also matters a lot when shopping for a spin bike. A spin bike with a single crank is cheaper, but wears out fast. The best spin bike under 500 for home use should come with 3 piece cranks for quality and reliable workouts.
What makes the best spin bike for short people?
- Another feature you cannot overlook when shopping for the best spin bike is the adjust-ability and comfort of the seats and handlebars. This feature makes a spin bike suitable for tall and short people and the young and old alike.
- Finally, as technology touches every corner of our lives, spin bikes have not been left behind. Many spin bikes coming out today feature computerized controls with heart rate monitors and screens and water bottle holders, features you cannot ignore.
PLEASE SHARE SPREAD THE LOVE!